CATEGORY: Side | SERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 60 minutes
Crispy curry roasted potatoes and creamy burrata topped with herbed curry oil and pine nuts for an explosion of flavor and added crunch. Enjoy this dish as an appetizer or a side to your main meal.
- 1lb Small Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 5 Tbsp Curry Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 3 tsp Mango Masala Rub, divided
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 8 oz Burrata
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Mint, chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add whole potatoes to a large pot of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes and let cool until they can be handled. Season with 2 Tbsp Curry Infused Olive Oil and 2 tsp Mango Masala Rub.
- Place potatoes on a lined baking sheet. Use a heavy spatula or the bottom of a cup to smash down potatoes until flattened.
- Roast until the outsides are crispy, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan over medium heat, add pine nuts and dry toast until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add in the remaining 3 Tbsp of olive oil, 1 tsp rub, and fresh herbs. Stir to combine.
- Move potatoes to a serving platter and top with pieces of burrata. Scoop pine nuts over burrata and potatoes, making sure to also drizzle the herbed oil over the potatoes as well.
- Finish potatoes with a drizzle of Ginger Balsamic Vinegar.