Fall in love with shrimp all over again with our Smoky Pancetta Wrapped Shrimp. Your pancetta will crisp up quickly while your shrimp cooks, giving you the perfect crispy, smoky, salty, “let-me-grab-another-please” bite! Serve hot off the grill to wow your guests with your new and improved appetizer game.
- 1lb Raw Shrimp, Deveined
- 6 Slices Pancetta, cut in half lengthwise
- 1//3 cup Smoked Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Peppered Bacon Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp Kansas City BBQ Dry Rub
- Preheat the grill to 350 F.
- Wrap each shrimp with a half slice of pancetta.
- In a small bowl combine the vinegar, olive oil, and dry rub.
- Brush vinegar mixture over shrimp and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Grill shrimp until opaque, about 1-2 minutes per side.