SPAGHETTI SQUASH RATATOUILLE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using a fork, poke the squash all over. Microwave for 2-5 minutes to soften slightly.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove the seeds and discard. Drizzle the meaty sides liberally with olive oil and season with Miscuglio and sea salt.
- Arrange, meaty side down, on a sheet pan. Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes while you prepare the other veggies.
- Cube the remaining veggies into 1" pieces. Arrange around the partially cooked squash and season everything with another drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of Miscuglio and sea salt.
- Roast everything together for another 30 minutes, adding the tomatoes the last 5-10 minutes.
- Using a fork, scrape the squash into a serving platter (careful it will be hot!). Spoon the roasted veggies atop your healthy noodles and enjoy!