SPANISH GRILLED SHRIMP WITH FETA & BASIL PASTA SALAD
Take your grilled shrimp to the next level with this delicious Spanish Grilled Shrimp with Feta & Basil Pasta recipe.
Prep Time: 25 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Smoked Chili Rub
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Jurassic Sea Salt
- 1 Pasta Rock
- 3 cups pear-style Italian Pasta or Orzo
- 1/2 cup Basil, chiffonaded
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- In a bowl, mix together the shrimp, the 1/4 cup olive oil, vinegar, sweet smoked chili rub, and salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, add a pasta rock for 2 minutes to salt your water then remove. Add the pasta, stir well and cook until al dente (tender but firm to the bite), according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large fry pan over medium-high heat, warm the remaining 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Drain the shrimp, discarding the marinade, and add the shrimp to the pan. Cook, turning once or twice, until the shrimp are opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the shrimp and any pan juices to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a warmed serving bowl. Add the shrimp and their juices to the pasta and stir several times. Add the basil and cheese and gently stir once or twice more.
- Serve immediately.