CATEGORY: Drinks - SERVINGS: 1 - PREP TIME: 5 minutes - COOK TIME: 5 minutes
Our Tarragon French 75 is the perfect balance between sweet and refreshing! Impress any guest with this easy but flavorful cocktail.
TARRAGON SIMPLE SYRUP
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Tarragon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ½ oz Gin
- ¾ oz Lemon Juice
- ¾ oz Tarragon Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Ice
- Sparkling Wine or Champagne, to top
- Lemon Peel and Tarragon Leaves, to serve
- Make a simple syrup by combining the water and sugar in a small saucepan over high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved then remove from heat. Mix in tarragon vinegar and let cool.
- In a cocktail shaker, add gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice. Shake until the drink is cooled, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a cold glass and top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with lemon peel and tarragon leaves.