CATEGORY: Dessert | SERVINGS: 2 | PREP TIME: 80 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
This recipe balances creamy, tart, and sweet! Make this chia pudding for a fun twist on breakfast or a sweet treat. You will not be disappointed with these fresh and bright flavors!
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- 14.5 oz Can Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Mojito White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- ¼ cup Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- Toasted Coconut and Lime Wedge, to garnish
- In a blender add chia seeds and pulse until powdered. Add in coconut milk, maple syrup, Mojito Balsamic, and lime juice. Combine ingredients until smooth.
- Pour in ramekins of choice and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and lime wedges, enjoy!