THAI MANGO LETTUCE WRAPS
Take a bite of the tropics with the sweet juiciness of ripe mango paired in perfect harmony with Italian White Wine Vinegar in these Thai Mango Lettuce Wraps. You won't be able to stop eating!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 lb Ground Meat (beef, pork, chicken, bison or combo)
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1 Head Butter Lettuce, carefully separated
- 1 Pkg Bean Sprouts
- 1 Mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber, seeded, peeled, and sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- Heat the oil in a medium size skillet. Add the meat and brown, breaking apart to crumble.
- Meanwhile, create the sauce by whisking together the fish sauce, Pulp! Mango - Fruit Pulp Vinegar, soy sauce, and Toasted Sesame Oil. Once the meat is browned, drizzle with the sauce and cook until the liquid absorbs. Salt to taste.
- Create the lettuce wraps by layering the butter lettuce with bean sprouts, ground meat, mango, cucumber, peanuts, and cilantro. Finish with a drizzle of Pulp! Mango - Fruit Pulp Vinegar. Gently wrap and enjoy.