Have you ever tried making a grilled cheese in your air fryer?! They are simply AMAZING! Pair it with our Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup for the best comfort food meal!
- 3-oz package, cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise-type salad dressed
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1/8 t. seasoned salt
- 8 to 10 slices white bread
- 2 T butter, softened or 1-2 T. Sweet Cream Butter Infused Olive Oil
Blend cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth; stir in cheese, garlic powder and salt. Spread half the bread slices with cheese mixture. Top with remaining bread; spread butter on both sides of sandwich or drizzle both sides with Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil. Set your air-fryer temperature to 400 degrees and air fryer for 6 minutes total. Flip at 3 mins. If you don't have an air-fryer, grill in a skillet over medium heat until golden on both sides. Makes 4 to 5 sandwiches.