These cookies are crispy on the edges but soft and chewy on the inside. Our Apple Chai Sugar Shaker elevates the classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. You can also make cookie dough balls and freeze to bake later, for fresh cookies anytime!
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- ⅔ cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- ¼ cup Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- ¼ cup Apple Chai Sugar Shaker
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 8 oz High Quality Dark Chocolate Bars, chopped
- 1 cup Toffee Candy Pieces
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, and Vanilla Bean Sea Salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the butter, Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil, brown sugar, white sugar, and Apple Chai Sugar Shaker. Using a hand mixer on medium speed, cream together ingredients until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating on low. Add in vanilla extract and Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic and mix to combine.
- Add all the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and mix on medium speed until just combined, do not overmix.
- Fold in the dark chocolate and toffee pieces using a spatula. Cover bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take heaping/rounded tablespoonfuls of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Set on a baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- Pull cookies out of the oven and immediately tap a few times on the counter, this will help with the final texture! Finish with vanilla bean sea salt.
- Let cookies sit on a baking sheet for about 3-5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.