4 Roma Tomatoes
9 Tbsp Pizzaolio Olive Oil, divided
2 cups Tomato Basil Calabrian Chili Risotto
1 cup White Wine
4-5 Cups Vegetable Stock
1 lb Shrimp
4 Tbsp Sweet Basil Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Herb & Garlic Dipper
Basil, to finish
- Set the oven to 400F. Quarter tomatoes and drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until tomatoes have blacked slightly.
- In a large wide pot heat 4 Tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Add risotto mix and stir until well coated. Cook until rice is slightly toasted for 3-4 minutes.
- Add wine and stir continually. Allow to fully evaporate.
- Add 1 cup of stock and stir until the liquid is absorbed. Repeat adding 1 cup at a time, stirring until the liquid has been absorbed after each addition.
- Continue to cook, stirring frequently until risotto is tender but al dente, about 30 minute. Note: You may need ½ cup - 1 cup more liquid.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl marinate shrimp with 4 tbsp olive oil, Sweet Basil Balsamic Vinegar, and Herb and Garlic Dipper.
- Add shrimp 5 minutes before risotto is done and cover pot to cook shrimp.
- Serve with roasted tomatoes and top with fresh basil. Serve immediately.