These Triple Berry Brie Bites are the perfect appetizer. Buttery pastry pairs amazing with gooey brie and spiced berries, they'll be gone faster than you can make them!
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3/4 cup Strawberries, large dice
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Vine-Ripened Raspberry Vinegar, plus more to finish
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker
- 1 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 4 oz Brie Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine fruit, vinegar, and 2 tsp shaker. Let marinate for 10-20 minutes.
- Cut puff pastry into 9 squares.
- Cut brie in 1/2" in to 1" in cubes.
- Use half the olive oil to grease a standard muffin tin. Place the puff pastry in the muffin tins. Drizzle remaining oil on the puff pastry then fill each puff pastry with fruit and brie. Finish with a pinch of the remaining vanilla shaker.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until puff pastry turns golden brown on the edges.