These brownies will knock your socks off! Such a great flavor and it features one of our favorites from Wind & Willow.
- 1 Package Wind and Willow Turtle Cheesecake
- 1 Boxed Brownie Mix
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Prepare boxed brownie mix (or your favorite brownie recipe) according to directions. Pour batter into an 8x8 pan, but do not bake until step 4.
- Combine Cheeseball Mix and topping packet with room temperature cream cheese and one egg.
- Place spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture on to the uncooked brownie batter. Dragging a knife over the surface of the brownies, gently swirl the two mixture together - careful not to over mix.
- Bake the brownie according to boxed directions, adding about 15-20 minutes to ensure both the brownie and the cheesecake swirl cook through. Your brownies will be cooked through when a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the center of the batter.
Optional: top with caramel or chocolate syrup.