WARM BRIE WITH SLOW ROASTED TOMATOES
There are few things better than warm, creamy brie cheese. Add the earthy sweetness of fresh roasted tomatoes and thick balsamic glaze and this might be your closest preview to heaven yet!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 65 minutes - Total Time: 80 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Mediterranean Rub
- 1 16 oz Wheel Brie Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- French Bread Crostini or Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer in a baking dish. Season with garlic, Tuscan Herb olive oil, and Mediterranean rub. Gently toss to coat with oil and disperse herbs evenly. Place in the oven and cook until tomatoes are slightly shriveled, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, slice the Brie into ¼” thick pie wedges. Gently fan around an oven safe platter.
- Spoon the tomatoes decoratively atop the brie and place back in the oven until cheese is slightly warmed, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with balsamic glaze and serve with crusty bread slices. Enjoy!