CATEGORY: Main Course | SERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | COOK TIME: 60 minutes
These mouthwateringly good enchiladas are the perfect dinner any night of the week. This dish packs a ton of flavor using our Cumin & Garlic Taco Seasoning for the perfect savory bite! Paired with savory white sauce, sweet corn, and spicy jalapeños for a balance of flavor.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 3 ½ Tbsp Cumin & Garlic Taco Seasoning, divided
- 6 Tbsp Fiesta Spice Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Cup Corn, fresh or frozen
- 2 Jalapeños, diced
- ⅓ Cup Jalapeño Lime Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 ½ Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- Heat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Rub chicken with 2 Tbsp rub and 2 Tbsp fiesta spice oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until done and shred with two forks. Turn down the oven to 375F.
- In a bowl add chicken, corn, jalapeños, vinegar, and 1 cup monterey jack.
- In a high sided saucepan heat 2 Tbsp olive oil then add flour, cook 2-3 minutes careful not to let roux brown.
- Add chicken stock slowly while whisking and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add in the sour cream and the remaining 1 ½ Tbsp of rub.
- In a small skillet, heat 2 Tbsp of oil over medium, cook tortillas 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp of filling into the tortilla and roll, placing the fold side down in the pan.
- Pour sauce over tortillas and top with remaining cup of cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings such as cilantro, green onions, corn, red chiles, jalapeños, or salsa.