CATEGORY: Appetizer | SERVINGS: 6 | PREP TIME: 60 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
Don’t let ceviche intimidate you when it’s so easy to make at home! This Zesty Shrimp Ceviche is complemented by our zesty Key Lime Infused Olive Oil and Mojito Balsamic. Make it as an appetizer or enjoy it as an easy weeknight meal.
- 1lb Raw Shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- ½ cup Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp Mojito White Barrel Aged Balsamic, divided
- 1 Large Red Tomato, deseeded and diced
- ½ Jalapeño, seeded and diced small
- ¼ Red Onion, diced small
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 4 Mint Leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Key Lime Infused Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt, freshly ground
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Cut raw shrimp into small pieces and add to a bowl with the lime juice and 1 Tbsp Mojito Balsamic. Let sit covered in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour until the shrimp are pink and opaque. If you do not want to use raw shrimp, poach in boiling water for 2-3 minutes then marinate in the lime juice and balsamic for 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer shrimp to a large bowl, draining lime juice, and gently toss with the tomatoes, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, mint, remaining 2 Tbsp Mojito Balsamic, Key Lime Olive Oil, and Mojo Citrus Seasoning Salt. Gently toss in avocado before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!