USA Pan Large Pullman Loaf & Cover
Product Description: Our Large Pullman Pan & Cover is a unique piece from our bakeware collection that’s a must-have for bakers looking to make their own sandwich bread at home. Use the lid for perfectly squared loaves or without the lid for standard rounded loaves. Our pans are coated with Americoat®, a superior nonstick silicone that allows your baked goods to release easily and makes clean up a breeze. USA PAN®’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA PAN® is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Item Number: 1160PM
Baking Surface Dimensions: 13 x 4 x 4 inches
Outer Dimensions: 14.5 x 4.75 x 4.062 inches
Material: Aluminized Steel
Pullman Pan Cover Instructions:
To remove lid: After pan has cooled enough to handle, hold pan so that the cover’s edge that curls up is facing you. With the palm of your other hand, tap the curled edge so that the cover slides away from you.
To close lid: slide the cover over the top edge of the pan starting with the edge that curls up. Make sure that the cover is pushed all the way on so that the small indentation on the cover locks into place. This will prevent the cover from moving while baking.
- Strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Easy clean up with our nonstick silicone coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution
- Pan made in USA from globally sourced materials
- Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary. Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher. Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.