HIC Corn Cob Butterer
HIC Kitchen's Corn on the Cob Butterer safely positions butter over hot corn on the cob and contains all of the mess. Its contoured end hugs ears of corn and melts butter directly where it's needed, and is wide enough to accommodate larger ears of sweet corn. Stop chasing hard butter around the plate and keep hands cleaner! Safely melt butter on hot corn without the risk of burnt fingers. Simply insert half of a butter stick, press the bottom pusher to control the amount of butter that's dispensed, and slide the contoured end along the hot ear of corn. Place the sealing cap over the curved end to catch messy drips between uses and cover leftover butter for storage in the fridge. It's a useful kitchen gadget for everyday cooking, family meals, parties, barbecues, outdoor dining, and entertaining. Made from BPA-free plastic, HIC Kitchen's Corn Cob Butterer is sturdy, durable, compact for easy storage, and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC, a third-generation family owned and operated company in the USA since 1957.
- HIC Kitchen's Corn Cob Butterer melts butter against hot ears of corn, controls amount dispensed, keeps hands clean, and stores leftover butter
- Made from BPA-free plastic; fits east-coast butter sticks; sturdy, durable, and compact for easy storage; measures 3.07 x 1.89 x 1.89-inches
- Curved end hugs corn to apply butter evenly; sealing cap covers the curved end to pass butter around the table without messy drips and stores leftovers
- Insert half a butter stick, press the bottom, and slide curved end against corn for the perfect amount of butter; cover to store butter in the fridge
- Ideal for corn, toast, pancakes, waffles, baking pans, everyday meals, barbecues, and entertaining; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup