Mrs. Anderson's Baking Professional Baking and Cooling Rack, 16.5 x 13
Mrs. Anderson's Cooling Rack is the perfect addition to baking supplies for many baking, roasting, cooling, and food preparation tasks. It's designed to elevate foods, baking dishes and casseroles for better heat circulation so they cook evenly. Great for baking bread, cookies, and other sweet treats, or dehydrating fruit for healthy snacks, beef jerky and homemade dog treats, or use inside a roasting pan for making oven roasted vegetables, like roasted beets, brussels sprouts, or butternut squash, baked potatoes, French fries and crispy bacon. It lifts baked goods and bakeware above countertops for better airflow and faster cooling times. Makes a great workspace for finishing foods, like decorating cookies, cupcakes, and so much more. Made from extra sturdy 3.6-millimeter chrome-plated steel wire for durability, it's oven safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit and won't scratch surfaces. Its reinforced frame easily supports heavier baking pans and casseroles. Measures 16.5 x 13-inches. Not intended for direct flame, grill use, or dishwasher. Never use metal tools, abrasive cleansers, soak rack too long, or cut foods on the rack. Remove stubborn food bits with a gentle brush. Hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- Mrs. Anderson's Cooling Rack for baking bread and cookies, roasting vegetables, dehydrating fruit, cooling baking dishes and pans, and more
- Made of sturdy 3.6-millimeter chrome-plated steel wire; oven safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit; not intended for direct flame, grill use, or dishwasher
- Reinforced frame and footed base supports heavier baking pans, elevates food, and allows better airflow to bake foods evenly and cool them faster
- Ideal workspace for finishing foods, like decorating cookies, cupcakes, and more; won't scratch surfaces; measures 16.5 x 13-inches
- Remove food bits with a gentle brush; hand wash, dry thoroughly; never use metal tools, abrasive cleansers, soak for too long, or cut food on the rack