BLT DEVILED EGGS
BLT Deviled Eggs are a great way to “spice” up the traditional kind. With our Smokey Bacon Sea Salt and wine vinegar, this version is sure to wow your guests. Make these for your next family gathering or simply for yourself to eat because they are really that good!
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 Dozen Hard-Boiled Eggs, peeled
- 4 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 2 tsp Smokey Bacon Sea Salt
- 2 Slabs of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 3 Basil Leaves, chiffonade cut
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolk. Put all the yolks in a small mixing bowl and all the whites on a platter.
- Add vinegar, mayo, mustard, and salt to the yolks and mix with a fork until well combined and fluffy.
- Fold in half of the crumbled bacon, tomatoes, and basil (reserving a little of the basil for a garnish).
- Spoon fill the mixture into the centers of the whites. Garnish with remaining basil, tomatoes, bacon, and a sprinkle of the Smokey Bacon Sea Salt.