ZESTY FISH TACOS WITH CUCUMBER SLAW
A favorite of ours, these citrusy fish tacos are a delicious way to eat healthy while eating gourmet. Tender fish is paired in perfect harmony with zesty cucumber slaw to create a light, fresh meal.
Prep Time: 40 minutes - Cook Time: 6 minutes - Total Time: 46 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 8 Mini Tortillas
- 1.5 lb Tilapia (or any white fish)
- Cilantro, for garnishing
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a ziploc bag or bowl, combine fish, 3 tablespoons olive oil, seasoning, and salt. Let sit for up to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile follow the Cucumber Slaw recipe and make the slaw.
- Drizzle a fry pan with remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil and sauté fillets until cooked through. Fish should be flaky, but not tough. About 3 minutes per side.
- Assemble fish and slaw in a warmed tortilla.
- Finish with fresh cilantro and a drizzle of the lemon juice. Enjoy!