HIC Corn Brush
HIC Kitchen's Corn Cleaning Brush gently scrubs away dirt and corn silk from fresh sweet corn without causing damage, reduces food waste, and saves time preparing meals. It's specially designed with a bristle firmness that's specific to corn kernels, and is color matched to its intended vegetable for quick identification among other cleaning tools. After husking corn, hold the dual-textured bristles against the ear of corn under running water. Move the bristles side-to-side for a softer touch, or top-to-bottom for a firmer scrub. Made from high-quality, food-safe plastic, HIC Kitchen's vegetable scrubber is durable, reusable, and easy to grip, even when hands are wet. Rinse clean after each use, shake off excess water, and allow it to air dry, or top-rack dishwasher safe for a more thorough cleaning. Brought to you by HIC, a third-generation family owned and operated company in the USA since 1957.
- HIC Kitchen's Corn Cleaning Brush, with a bristle firmness specific to fresh sweet corn, scrubs away dirt and corn silk without causing damage
- Made from high-quality food-safe plastic; durable and reusable; easy to grip, even when hands are wet; measures 3 x 1.5 x 1.625-inches
- Dual-textured bristles clean ears of corn under running water; use side-to-side motion for a soft touch, or top-to-bottom for a firmer scrub
- Clean delicate corn kernels, detach corn silk, reduce food waste, and save time; color matched for corn
- Rinse brush and shake out excess water; top-rack dishwasher safe for a more thorough cleaning