Bay Mill Corn Brush
Bay Mill's Corn Brush gently cleans fresh corn on the cob without the use of any chemicals or causing damage. High-quality bristles with dual textures gently removes dirt, wax, pesticides and debris to ensure produce is clean and safe for consumption. Clean corn and save valuable food preparation time. All fresh produce should be cleaned well before being consumed, even organic produce. For the best vegetable wash, simply scrub produce with the brush under running water, moving it side-to-side for a softer touch and top-to-bottom for a firmer scrubbing. Once produce is clean, give the brush a quick rinse, shake off any excess water, and set aside to dry. Originally designed for surgical use, Bay Mill's Vegetable Brushes were then specifically redesigned to include gentler bristles to clean delicate vegetables. Each Bay Mill vegetable scrubber features bristles of the appropriate firmness for its intended vegetable and are color matched for quick identification in among other cleaning tools. Great for scrubbing out carpet and fabric stains, cleaning nails, turn upside down to hold bar soap, and more. Made from food-grade polyethylene, they're durable and reusable. Top-rack dishwasher safe for a more thorough cleaning.
- Bay Mill's Corn Cleaning Brush gently removes silk and debris from fresh corn on the cob without the use of chemicals or causing damage
- Made from high-quality food-grade polyethylene; easy to grip, even when hands are wet; durable and reusable
- Dual-textured bristles clean corn for safe consumption without causing damage; brush side-to-side for a soft touch, top-to-bottom for a firm scrub
- Originally designed for surgical use, redesigned for delicate vegetables; scrubs carpet and fabric stains, cleans nails, holds bar soap, and more
- Saves time and reduces food waste; rinses clean; top-rack dishwasher safe