Doughmaker's Biscuit Sheet
Want to bake like a professional in the comfort of your own home? Our Biscuit Sheet is the perfect size for baking biscuits or small batches of cookies. Made of premium heavy gauge, recyclable aluminum with strengthened handle areas, the baking sheet features our original pebble pattern, which allows for airflow under baked goods for more even browning and quick release! This non-coated bakeware's unique, natural non-stick properties means consistent, reliable and healthy results every time. To keep bakeware looking its best, hand wash promptly in hot soapy water and dry before storing (Avoid detergents with a chlorine base). Put an end to baking with problematic coatings. Experience the bakeware that home bakers love and professionals praise!
- COMMERCIAL GRADE 18 GAUGE ALUMINUM the choice of professional bakers, 10 x 14 x 0.25 inch
- PATENTED PEBBLE PATTERN designed in Terre Haute, Indiana, allows airflow under baked goods for more even browning and quick release
- HEALTHY BAKING, Doughmakers natural non-stick properties due to pebble pattern surface, eliminates the need for shortenings and other oils or sprays
- MORE DURABLE AND RUST RESISTANT than non-stick and aluminized steel, scratching doesn't effect performance of the bake pan
- To keep bakeware looking its best, hand wash promptly in hot soapy water