Doughmaker's Biscuit Sheet
- COMMERCIAL GRADE 18 GAUGE ALUMINUM the choice of professional bakers, 10 x 14 x 0.25 inch
- PATENTED PEBBLE PATTERN designed in Terre Haute, Indiana, allows airflow under baked goods for more even browning and quick release
- HEALTHY BAKING, Doughmakers natural non-stick properties due to pebble pattern surface, eliminates the need for shortenings and other oils or sprays
- MORE DURABLE AND RUST RESISTANT than non-stick and aluminized steel, scratching doesn't effect performance of the bake pan
- To keep bakeware looking its best, hand wash promptly in hot soapy water
Most orders are shipped out in 1-2 business days, but please allow a maximum of 5 business days for your order to be shipped out. Should an item go out of stock, you will be contacted for replacement or refund options. All tracking numbers will be included in the shipping confirmation email you receive at the time of package being shipped out.
Your items are eligible for return as long as you have a receipt, items are able to be put back in original packaging, and item is in the same condition as when you bought it. Items must be returned within 14 days of original delivery date for a full refund.
If no receipt is able to be provided, in store credit is available. Please note that any items on sale, or marked as final sale are NOT eligible for return.
Returns and exchanges are reviewed on a case by case basis. Please send any questions regarding a return or exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a return, you should mail your product to: The Cook's Nook, 219 N Main St, McPherson KS 67460, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable and we are not responsible for items lost in return transit, so you are encouraged to keep track of the tracking number.