HIC 5" Flat Bottom Food Utility Scoop
HIC Kitchen's Flat Bottom Food Utility Scoop is a versatile and useful tool for many tasks. This commercial-quality scoop features a straight front edge to slide under items easily. The flat design scoops contents from the bottom of containers and out from corners. Plus it stays put and won't roll away when not in use. The deep walls scoop up generous amounts all at once and keep contents in to minimize spills. This small scoop is a great addition to kitchen accessories to scoop smaller portions of bulk foods from canisters and food storage containers, like sugar, flour, rice, and grains, nuts, and other dry goods, or use for candy and coffee beans. An extra scoop with cleaning supplies is handy for doing laundry and protecting hands. Scooping is safer than lifting and pouring from large, heavy bags. No more irritated skin or strained backs! HIC's Flat Bottom Scoop is made from a single sheet of heavyweight anodized aluminum, without any weld or stress points, for uncompromised strength and durability. It has no welds or stress points and cleans easily. This aluminum scoop will never rust, crack, or chip like plastic scoops can. The comfort-grip handle hangs for easy storage. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- HIC Kitchen's Food Utility Scoop for portioning out coffee beans, bulk foods from canisters, candy, cleaning supplies, laundry care, and more
- Made from a single sheet of heavyweight anodized aluminum, without any weld or stress points, for uncompromised strength and durability
- Straight front edge slides under items easily; flat design accesses the bottom and corners of containers; stays put and won't roll away; easy to use
- Deep side walls minimize spills; scooping is safer than lifting and pouring from large, heavy containers; no more irritated skin or strained backs
- Measures 5-inch, 135-millimeter; won't rust, crack, or chip; comfort-grip handle hangs for easy storage; hand wash in warm, soapy water