HIC Kitchen Souffle, 64oz, Ramekin
HIC's Porcelain Souffles are versatile baking dishes for making and serving appetizers, casseroles, entrees, and desserts. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler with beautifully fluted edges, they're perfect for making decorative souffle, baked mac and cheese and quiche, even desserts, like peach cobbler, bread pudding and ice cream. HIC's Souffles perform beautifully at every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer and won't transfer odors, colors or flavors between uses. These souffles are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.
- HIC's Souffle Ramekin for baking and serving souffles, appetizers, casseroles, entrees, desserts and other family favorite recipes
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; durable; safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit)
- Specially designed for oven and broiler; beautifully fluted edges bake decorative souffle, cheese or egg dishes, baked mac and cheese, even desserts
- Cook and serve at everyday meals, family gatherings, holiday celebrations, party buffets, and outdoor entertaining
- Durable, versatile, complements any decor; microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- 7 7/8" x 7 7/8" x 3 5/8" 2.7 LBS