HIC 7" Stainless Steel Mesh Strainer
HIC Kitchen's Fine Mesh Strainer is perfect for draining, straining, and sieving. The helper handle sits securely on pots and mixing bowls to free up both hands for measuring and pouring. The fine mesh sieves out seeds, skins, fibrous bulk, and smaller bits for soups, sauces, pastes, and purees with even consistencies and creamier textures. Pour brewed loose leaf tea through to strain out the smallest bits, catch seeds and pulp from fresh squeezed lemons, drain and sieve herb infusions or mulled spices. Easily sift out clumps and aerate flour, crushed spices, confectioners' sugar, ground nut, oat, and grain flours, and other powdered ingredients for lighter, fluffier baked goods. Made from 18/8 stainless steel to never rust, HIC Kitchen's Fine Mesh Food Strainer with helper handle is sturdy, durable, hangable, and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC, a third-generation family owned and operated company in the USA since 1957.
- HIC Kitchen's Fine Mesh Strainer with helper handle drains, strains, sifts, and sieves
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; sturdy, durable, hangable, will never rust; measures 7 x 3 x 14.5-inches long with handle
- Sieve seeds, skins, fibrous bulk, and small bits for smooth soups, sauces, pastes, and purees; strain loose leaf tea, herb infusions, or mulled spices
- Sift out clumps, aerate flours, confectioners? sugar, and powdered ingredients for light, fluffy baked goods
- Helper handle steadies the strainer on pots and mixing bowls so hands are free to measure, pour, and prep; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup