HIC Kitchen Creme Brulee, Round, 5in
HIC's Round Creme Brulee Dish is specially designed for making creme brulee and other single-serving recipes. Creme brulee, meaning burnt cream, is a rich and creamy custard topped with a delicate layer of caramelized or burnt sugar. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), HIC's Creme Brulee Dishes are the perfect porcelain bakeware for tart shells, mini pies, and mini cakes, or for baked mac and cheese, mini pot pies and quiche. Their beautifully fluted edges automatically create decorative crusts without any fuss. They perform equally well as serveware for dipping sauces and condiments at breakfast, lunch or brunch, holiday meals, party buffets, and for outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine White Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer. It won't transfer odors, colors or flavors between uses. Dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze.
- HIC's Round Creme Brulee for making creme brulee and other desserts, like baked custard, and single-serving recipes
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; sturdy and durable; complements any decor
- Specially designed for oven and broiler; beautifully fluted edges bake decorative mini pies, tart shells, mini cakes, mini pot pies and mini quiche
- Doubles nicely as serveware for dipping sauces and condiments; great for individual portions and single-serving recipes, like baked mac and cheese
- Durable and versatile; safe for microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), and freezer; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- 5" Dia x 1.125" H