Microwave Omelet Maker
1. In a small bowl, lightly beat 2-4 eggs and 2 Tbsp of water or milk. Pour mixture into Omelet pan, dividing equally between 2 sides.
2. Place open pan in microwave, and cook for 2 minutes; or until eggs are partially set. Stir from outside to inside. Place desired toppings on each half, and continue to cook until eggs are set; 1.5 minutes.
3. Fold Pan in half so 2 sides for a whole omelet. Open pan and gently slide omelet onto serving plate.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Top rack dishwasher safe.
3. Not for oven or stovetop use.
Price includes sales tax.