Mrs. Anderson's Mini Muffin Pan
Mrs. Anderson's Non-Stick 12-Cup Mini Muffin Baking Pan is professional-quality nonstick bakeware for creating beautiful mini muffins without the sticky, baked-on mess. Crafted from 0.4-millimeter-thick professional-quality carbon steel with premium quick-release, non-stick coating that's PFOA free and European LFGB approved for added food safety. Its reinforced beaded rim ensures many years of secure handling into and out of the oven without the pan warping. Easy to use and clean. Whether learning how to bake cupcakes or perfecting a family recipe for mini muffins, this nonstick muffin pan offers an amazing baking experience every time. Bake favorite foods for breakfast, lunch, brunch, holiday meals, and outdoor entertaining. Easy to use. Simply place mini muffin liners in each cup, pour in batter, and bake according to recipe. Great for baking mini muffins, cupcakes, popovers, mini cheesecakes, mini coffeecakes, candies, and more. Made from professional-quality carbon steel (0.4-millimeters-thick) with a premium quick-release, non-stick coating, Mrs. Anderson's Non-Stick Mini Muffin Pan provides even baking and quick release of baked goods without them sticking. Heat safe to 450-degrees Fahrenheit. PFOA-free and European LFGB approved. For best results, use wooden or nylon tools that won't scratch the non-stick surface. Never cut baked goods in the pan. Hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- Mrs. Anderson's 12-Cup Mini Muffin Baking Pan for making mini muffins, cupcakes, cheesecakes, and candies with quick food release and easier cleanup
- Professional-quality 0.4-millimeter carbon steel with premium quick-release, non-stick coating for uniform baking; PFOA-free and LFGB approved
- Makes 12 mini-sized muffins; great for mini muffins, cupcakes, mini cheesecakes, mini coffeecakes, candies, and more; instructions for use included
- Non-stick to release food quickly; no stuck-on, baked-on mess; use wooden or nylon tools; never cut in the pan; heat safe to 450-degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced beaded rim eliminates warping and allows secure handling; easy non-stick cleanup; hand wash in warm, soapy water, dry thoroughly
- 10" x 7.5" x 1"