Mrs. Anderson's Russian Decorating Tips
Mrs. Anderson's Russian Decorating Tips form perfectly detailed buttercream flowers for that extra special touch. Whether decorating birthday cakes, cookies, or cupcakes, it's never been easier to become a birthday cake and bake sale rockstar! Intricately designed cutouts easily create whole buttercream blooms in seconds. Each flower is extruded complete all at once with detailed petals and delicate centers, and looks just like the flowers pros make, without years of practice or attending culinary schooling. Pipe directly onto cakes or make flowers in advance on parchment and store them in the freezer until it?s time to decorate. The set includes 6 reusable Russian decorating tips that each make their own intricate flower design. So easy to use. For best results, use stiffer frosting that holds its shape, like perfectly smooth buttercream. Refrigerate to firm up as needed. Clear clumps from the decorating tips with a toothpick, and wipe tips clean between flowers. Slide a Russian Decorating Tip into a piping bag and fill with buttercream. Place flat end against cake surface, squeeze bag, and pull straight upward. Release pressure when flower petals are mostly formed. Continue pulling upward until petals separate from decorating tip. Cluster flowers closely together. Experiment with shorter and longer flowers and color combinations to find the perfect style. Fill in any gaps with a leaf nozzle (sold separately). Made from 18/8 stainless steel, Mrs. Anderson?s Russian Decorating Tips are strong and durable. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Mrs. Anderson's Russian Decorating Tips easily pipe beautiful buttercream blooms with detailed centers and petals just like the pros make
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; set includes 6 Russian decorating tips
- Intricately designed cutouts form perfectly detailed buttercream flowers for that extra special touch without years of practice or culinary schooling
- Place tip inside piping bag, fill with buttercream, apply pressure and pull straight up to form flowers; great for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more
- Pipe directly onto baked goods or make flowers in advance and store them in the freezer until it's decorating time; hand wash in warm, soapy water