Mrs. Anderson's Big Pan Cooling Rack (21" x 14.5")
- Mrs. Anderson's Big Pan Cooling Rack for baking bread and cookies, roasting vegetables, dehydrating fruit, cooling baking dishes and pans, and more
- Made of sturdy 3.6-millimeter chrome-plated steel wire; oven safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit; resists rust; not intended for direct flame or grill use
- Reinforced frame supports heavier baking pans, elevates food, and allows better airflow so foods bake evenly and cool faster; won't scratch surfaces
- The Largest cooling rack to fit home ovens; fits Two-Third Sheet Pan (#31816) and Big Pan Baking Mat (#60011); cross-wire weave cradles smaller items
- Remove food bits with a gentle brush; hand wash, dry thoroughly; never use metal tools, abrasive cleansers, soak for too long, or cut food on the rack
- Measuring 21-inches x 14.5-inches
Most orders are shipped out in 1-2 business days, but please allow a maximum of 5 business days for your order to be shipped out. Should an item go out of stock, you will be contacted for replacement or refund options. All tracking numbers will be included in the shipping confirmation email you receive at the time of package being shipped out.
Your items are eligible for return as long as you have a receipt, items are able to be put back in original packaging, and item is in the same condition as when you bought it. Items must be returned within 14 days of original delivery date for a full refund.
If no receipt is able to be provided, in store credit is available. Please note that any items on sale, or marked as final sale are NOT eligible for return.
Returns and exchanges are reviewed on a case by case basis. Please send any questions regarding a return or exchange to email@example.com
To make a return, you should mail your product to: The Cook's Nook, 219 N Main St, McPherson KS 67460, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable and we are not responsible for items lost in return transit, so you are encouraged to keep track of the tracking number.