Mrs. Anderson's 1-Cup Flour Sifter
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Crank Flour Sifter for breaking up clumps and aerating flour, icing sugar, and other sifted baking ingredients
- Made from 18/0 stainless steel with wood knob handle; sturdy, durable, and resists rust
- Fluffs powdered ingredients for lighter baked goods; helps blend in salt, baking soda, and baking powder, for an even consistency and better taste
- Quickly aerate all purpose flour, bread flour, cake flour, coconut flour, gluten free flour, and other finer dry ingredients, like confectioners sugar
- Breaks up lumps; easy to use; hand wash in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly
- 3 1/4 X 3 1/4 X 4 3/4
Most orders are shipped out in 1-2 business days, but please allow a maximum of 5 business days for your order to be shipped out. Should an item go out of stock, you will be contacted for replacement or refund options. All tracking numbers will be included in the shipping confirmation email you receive at the time of package being shipped out.
Your items are eligible for return as long as you have a receipt, items are able to be put back in original packaging, and item is in the same condition as when you bought it. Items must be returned within 14 days of original delivery date for a full refund.
If no receipt is able to be provided, in store credit is available. Please note that any items on sale, or marked as final sale are NOT eligible for return.
Returns and exchanges are reviewed on a case by case basis. Please send any questions regarding a return or exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a return, you should mail your product to: The Cook's Nook, 219 N Main St, McPherson KS 67460, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable and we are not responsible for items lost in return transit, so you are encouraged to keep track of the tracking number.