Mrs. Anderson's Baking Mini Spatula
Mrs. Anderson's Mini Spatula is perfectly sized for serving fresh baked treats without them tearing or crumbling to pieces. A useful addition to baking accessories, this flexible spatula features a beveled front edge for cutting and a wooden handle for comfortable use. The offset handle offers the perfect angle and leverage to slide under baked goods and lift them out for serving, even from straight-sided bakeware. It's ideal for transferring and serving brownies or blondies, bar cookies, cakes, fudge, refrigerator cake and other no-bake recipes, and homemade dog treats. Safely move fresh baked cookies from baking sheets to a cooling rack without them being damaged. Made with a stainless steel blade and wooden handle, it's strong and flexible. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- Mrs. Anderson's Mini Spatula is perfectly sized to cut, lift, serve, and transfer baked goods without them tearing or crumbling
- Made with stainless steel blade and wooden handle for comfortable use; strong and flexible; measures 8 x 1.5-inches
- Beveled edge easily cuts and slides under treats; offset handle allows the ideal angle to serve baked goods from straight-sided pans
- Great for brownies, blondies, bar cookies, cakes, and fudge; safely transfer fresh baked cookies from baking sheet to cooling rack
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water