Mrs. Anderson's Big Size Baking Mat
Mrs. Anderson's Non-Stick Big (TwoThirds) Silicone Half-Size Baking Mat is a commercial-grade baking mat designed for the home baker for cooking and baking. It is the largest size Baking Mat to fit standard home ovens and works in all types of ovens, including conventional and convection. A must-have of cake making and baking tools, and a favorite of baking accessories! Woven glass fibers sealed inside the silicone Baking Mat transfer heat evenly, so baked goods, like doughs, pastries, and breads, cook to a perfect golden brown, every time. Perfect mat for artisan baking, like Irish soda bread, sourdough, and French bread. Strong and durable to outlast thousands of uses at temperatures from -40 degrees to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. It holds 35 (2-inch) or 24 (2.5-inch) cookies. The non-stick silicone Baking Mat is reusable and more economical than using parchment paper. Foods release easily without oiling or greasing the surface for healthy baking. Convert an everyday baking tray to nonstick bakeware. Simply lay the non-stick Baking Mat, logo side facing up, on a baking sheet or cookie sheet. Place items to be baked onto the Baking Mat and pop it in the oven. Made from silicone and natural glass fibers for even heat transfer, the sealed, non-porous for better kitchen safety. Mrs. Anderson's Silicone Baking Mats are durable, reusable, naturally non-stick, dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, and European, DGCCRF, ISO9001 certified. This two-thirds size Baking Mat fits standard 16-inch x 22-inch baking sheets. Instructions included. Cautions: Do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters on the Baking Mat. Do not cut on, or fold, the Baking Mat; store flat or rolled. Do not grease the Baking Mat. Mrs. Anderson's Baking, a go-to brand for the home baker. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- Mrs. Anderson's Big Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat is the largest to fit home ovens for baking cakes, breads, dough, pastries, and savory dishes
- Made from silicone and natural glass fibers for even heat transfer; European, DGCCRF, ISO9001 certified; non-porous for better kitchen safety
- Naturally non stick for quick release of foods and easy cleanup; no greasing or added oils necessary; durable and reusable for thousands of uses
- Largest size for standard home ovens; heat safe (from -40 degrees to 480 degrees Fahrenheit); reusable and more economical than using parchment paper
- 20.5-inch x 16.5-inch; holds 35 (2-inch) or 24 (2.5-inch) cookies; fits standard 16-inch x 22-inch baking sheets; dishwasher safe