Norpro - Jumbo Ravioli Maker
Measures: 12.25" x 5.125" x 1"
Make delicious homemade ravioli.
Makes 10-2"/4.5cm squares.
1. Place one strip of dough over the frame.
2. Press dough into frame with the indented tray.
3. Fill pouches with desired filling. Place a second strip of pasta dough over strip with filling and press strips together with your fingers.
4. Seal by running a rolling pin over the top. Roll across the dough covered frame, gently at first and then increase pressure until the zig-zag edges of the frame are visible through the pasta.
5. Remove ravioli from frame by tapping on counter.
6. Trim out squares using a ravioli wheel or knife.
7. Remove excess dough and re-roll. Repeat procedure until dough and filling are used.
8. Place ravioli on a heavily floured cookie sheet and let dry for 1 hour. Turn over and let dry another hour.
9. Cook ravioli 8 minutes or until tender (cooking time will vary with thickness of dough). Drain. Serve with tomato, marinara sauce or sage butter sauce depending on your filling.
Includes recipe and instructions.
Do no put in the dishwasher.
Price includes sales tax.