Mrs. Anderson's Snowflake Embossed Rolling Pin
Mrs. Anderson's Baking Snowflake Rolling Pin embosses plain cookie dough with a decorative design in a single easy roll. The beautifully detailed laser-etched surface imprints its snowflake design into the top of rolled cookie dough and fondant. It's perfect for making stamped homemade cookies, shortbreads, and fondant for family gatherings, parties, weddings, and holiday gifting from a favorite cookie dough recipe or dressing up store-bought dough. Ideal for home and pastry chefs, it's so easy to use. Simply roll dough to desired thickness with a traditional rolling pin. Then, roll the Snowflake Design Rolling Pin across the dough's surface using a firm, even pressure. Cut cookies and bake according to recipe. For best results, chill dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes then, after it's rolled out, lightly dust the surface with flour to prevent it from sticking. Made from European beechwood with electroplated iron ball bearings. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Snowflake Rolling Pin for making decorative cookies, shortbread, and fondant
- Made from European beechwood with electroplated iron ball bearings; barrel measures 8 x 1.75 inches; with handles 15 x 1.75-inches
- Laser-etched with a decorative design to emboss dough and fondant; simply roll dough with traditional rolling pin and emboss with snowflake design
- Great for making homemade cookies from either a favorite cookie dough recipe or store-bought dough
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water