USA Pan 9" Leakproof Springform Pan
Product Description: Our Leakproof Springform Pan provides home bakers with an easy way to make delicious cheesecakes, streusel coffee cakes, and other mousse cakes that require a delicate touch when baking. More than just a pan to make the perfect homemade New York cheesecake, our Leakproof Springform Pan is a versatile piece of bakeware that has a clear, nonstick coating and removable sides that clamp around the base. Enjoy a quick and easy release of your delicate creations without the messy clean-up. Our pans are coated with Americoat®, a superior nonstick silicone that allows your baked goods to release easily and makes clean up a breeze.
Item Number: 1086SF
Baking Surface Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 2.625 inches
Outer Dimensions: 9.25 x 9.25 x 3.5 inches
Material: Aluminized Steel
- Specially engineered for leakproof baking
- Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware in commercial bakeries
- Easy clean up with our nonstick silicone coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Pan base made in USA; All other parts made in China
- Instructions for use: Place the o-ring into the groove on the base. The o-ring should be stretched into place as opposed to rolling it over the base edge as this will cause it to pop off. If the o-ring loses shape over time, place in freezer overnight and it will return to its original size. Fit the silicone vertical seals into rolled edges of the sidewalls by sliding the small tab on the seals into the notches on the sidewalls. Slide the top tab down into the notch and then stretch the seal and slide the bottom tab into the bottom notch. Repeat on other side. Once the seals are in place they do not need to be removed again except for occasional cleaning. Place the side walls onto the base so that the seals line up with the rolled edge of the opposite side wall. Line up the seal groove with the opposing rolled edge of the side wall. Pinch the bottom of the sides together. Slide the handle down over the seal making sure that the rolled metal edges fit into the back channel of the handle. Use the handle tabs to slide the handle down into place. Gently press the side walls in towards the center of the pan to ensure a tight fit.