USA Pan Brownie Bowl Pan
Product Description: Our 6-Well Brownie Bowl Pan is a specialized pan designed to make brownie or cake bowls that you can fill with ice cream, fruit, whipped cream or any other topping for the perfect dessert combo. Our pans are coated with Americoat®, a superior nonstick silicone that allows your baked goods to release easily and makes clean up a breeze.
Item Number: 1251MF
Outer Dimensions: 15.75 x 11.125 x 1.75 inches
Material: Aluminized Steel
- Unique, ridged texture, for added pan strength
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware in commercial bakeries
- Easy clean up with our nonstick silicone coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Made in USA from globally sourced materials
- Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary. Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher. Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.
Most orders are shipped out in 1-2 business days, but please allow a maximum of 5 business days for your order to be shipped out. Should an item go out of stock, you will be contacted for replacement or refund options. All tracking numbers will be included in the shipping confirmation email you receive at the time of package being shipped out.
Your items are eligible for return as long as you have a receipt, items are able to be put back in original packaging, and item is in the same condition as when you bought it. Items must be returned within 14 days of original delivery date for a full refund.
If no receipt is able to be provided, in store credit is available. Please note that any items on sale, or marked as final sale are NOT eligible for return.
Returns and exchanges are reviewed on a case by case basis. Please send any questions regarding a return or exchange to email@example.com
To make a return, you should mail your product to: The Cook's Nook, 219 N Main St, McPherson KS 67460, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable and we are not responsible for items lost in return transit, so you are encouraged to keep track of the tracking number.